© 2019 Because it Looks Kool Photography by Brandon L. Khoury

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

The Fifth Infantry Armory building was constructed for the use of the Illinois Guard’s 5th Infantry Division located here in Quincy. Built in 1914-15 by prominent Quincy builders Buerkin and Kaempen, it exemplifies and amplifies the architectural ideals of the Craftsman Style by using local materials and geometric designs to give the building its beauty.

5th Infantry Armory- QOTHER19

Print Type
Size